Gabriel Magee joined PGMBM in 2018.
Before joining the firm, he worked at a major personal injury firm in Philadelphia and, prior to that, was proud to serve the citizens of Montgomery County as an Assistant District Attorney. In both roles, he was a zealous advocate for victims.
At PM, his practice areas include mass torts, class actions, and personal injury claims. He represents those who were injured by negligence, consumer fraud, defective medical devices, as well as harmful consumer products and pharmaceuticals.
Gabe is originally from Western PA and attended Penn State University. He went on to complete a Masters Degree at Trinity College, Dublin before attending Temple University’s Beasley School of Law, where he was a Beasley scholar. During his time at Temple, he was a member of the Jessup Moot Court Society and was the Editor-in-Chief of the International & Comparative Law Journal. In his spare time, he enjoys fly fishing, the great outdoors, and homebrewing.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2002
- Trinity College, Dublin, M.Litt., 2008
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2011
- New Jersey
- Washington, D.C.
- United States District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- American Assocation for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association